Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to see Avatar the Movie

Kerasotes ShowPlace 14
650 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ, 07094

"What an
Incredible Movie Theater and absolutely Fantastic Movie I saw the other day for my 40th Birthday. I had such a Great time watching this Movie and I know if you are into Sci-Fi like me you will certainly appreciate this Movie. Watch the Trailer to my right here and you will see why I love this movie so much."

AVATAR takes us to a spectacular world beyond imagination, where a reluctant hero embarks on an epic adventure, ultimately fighting to save the alien world he has learned to call home. James Cameron, the Oscar-winning direct of "Titanic," first conceived the film 15 years ago, when the means torealize his vision did not exist yet. Now, after four years of production, AVATAR, a live
action film with a new generation of special effects, delivers a fully immersive cinematic experience of a new kind, where the revolutionary technology invented to make the film disappears into the emotion of the characters and the sweep of the story.


Official Avatar Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment