- "What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." ~ Napoleon Hill.
- "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he." ~ Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
- "Your Inner World is a Inner Manifestation of Your Outer World" ~ T. Harv Eker.
- "In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists." ~ Eric Hoffer.
- “The secret of success is to find out where people are going – and get there first” ~ Mark Twain
- “If you don’t design your own plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much” ~ Jim Rohn
- If you think an Education is Expensive, try IGNORANCE" ~ Benjamin Franklin
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" ~ Philipians 1:21
- “A Woman is just like a tea bag, You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water“ ~ Nancy Reagan
- "Become the change you want to see in the world, instead of commanding it“ ~ Ghandi
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.” ~ Unknown
- "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results." Tony Robbins
- "Life offers all of us a special deal indefinitely, With every choice, we recieve at least one free consequance, Everything you do or fail to do counts. Every action has a consequence, even if it isn't immediate" ~ Tommy Newberry
- "Live like you were going to die tomorrow, learn like you were going to live forever" ~ Ghandi
- "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
- "Our plans miscarry because we have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind" ~ Roman Philosopher Seneca
- "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." ~ Bill Cosby
- "The World Is A Book, And Those Who Do Not Travel, Read Only One Page." ~ St. Augustine
- "When you’re conversing with coworkers, customers, or investors, the richness and meaning of your story is what people really buy. Everybody thinks it’s the return on investment that you’re selling…but it’s really the story about ROI that an investor takes away." ~ Tom Durel the former CIO /SVP, Blue Cross Blue Shield and former CEO , Oceania
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, wills this matter?
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
- However good or bad a situation is it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You';; be smiling before you know it.
Great Video to Explain why this is Important
Michael "The Tornado" Torino
Travel Club Specialist