Friday, January 15, 2010
If the Formula for Financial Independence in Network Marketing is “Your ability to get a large group of people to do a few simple things over a consistent period of time”, just what are those few simple things? Here’s one of them. Amazing NMPRO Community, what do YOU think?
My hope is you find enough value to spend a few minutes a day with me, and that you use that value to build a rock star career in Network Marketing. For 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), I will be bringing you information in at least the following categories:
1. My thoughts on Network Marketing and how to enjoy a better career.
I’ve been around a long time and I’ve made a lot of money. I certainly don’t pretend to have all the answers… but I can get them. I’m going challenge myself to dive DEEP and examine everything we are doing with a clear head.
2. Answering viewer questions.
I’m really looking forward to developing an ongoing dialog with YOU. Start sending me questions now!
3. Interviews with people who have earned over $1 million a year in distributor commissions (documented and verified).
THIS will be interesting! I have a good list started. If you know anyone who fits this category let me know.
4. Interviews with important people from within our Profession (DSA/Vendors/Owners/Watchdogs/etc.)
5. Interviews with the giants of Personal Development.
Many of these great people are my friends and they LOVE Network Marketing. We’re going to hear why.
6. Interviews with Celebrities who believe in Network Marketing.
I think this will really help with our Global image (You’re going to be shocked at who will appear on the show). I have my list, but if you have Celebrities who are a part of your company, let me know.
7. Interviews with specific skill experts (social media/online marketing/public speaking/branding/etc.)
ALL GENERIC to our Profession and ALL FREE!
I love Network Marketing. I love the people involved in it. It’s time we re-brand the space, but we can’t re-brand it by just saying we’re going to re-brand it. We’re going to have the “Be the change we want to see in our great Profession”.
In the meantime, I appreciate all of you SO MUCH.
I remain your friend and partner,
Eric Worre – Network Marketing Professional
P.S. Twitter will be an important part of how we communicate new shows, etc. If you haven’t already, please sign up to follow my feed at http://www.twitter.com/ericworre.