- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, wills this matter?
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
- However good or bad a situation is it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You';; be smiling before you know it.
Great Video to Explain why this is Important
Michael "The Tornado" Torino
Travel Club Specialist